Wow... niesamowite miejsce !
Forte de São João Baptista, Ilhas Berlengas, Portugal
The granite pentagonal fort of John the Baptist was built in 1656 as protection against pirates and foreign invaders, on the orders of King João IV. It is located on the southeast corner of Berlenga Grande and linked to the island by bridge; it is now a basic hostel in season. The most important episode in its history occurred in 1666, when the fort was besieged by a fleet of 15 Spanish ships. The garrison of about 20 men, with 9 artillery pieces, inflicted 500 casualties, sank one warship and damaged two others before being defeated